Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - Hands On


Sony Ericsson Xperia X10I recently got my hands on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. This device is the first handset from Sony Ericsson to run on Google's Android OS. The device has a 4 inch capacitive WVGA touch display with a 480 by 854 pixel resolution, an 8 megapixel camera capable of HD video (with upcoming update), WiFi and 3.5mm audio jack. All of this is powered by a 1GHz snapdragon processor which makes the X10 one of the best mobile devices I have had the pleasure of getting my hands on.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - Hands OnThe success of the X10 quickly spawned to smaller devices from SE, namely the X10 mini and the X10 pro. With my only negative from this device being its 1.6 version of android while 2.2 is being released to the Google devices, the X10 coupled with its MediaScape and TimeScape is a device that was long awaited but very welcome.

I have already decided to do a full android review and I am also looking towards doing a review on the Xperia X10 so keep your dial set on my blog for more.
DJRipster Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment