Thursday, January 23, 2014

[iOS app] Where's My Micky? - FREE for a limited time


Where's My Micky for iOSWhere's My Micky? for iOS is free to download for a limited time on the Apple App Store. The game is part of Disney's "Where's My...?" series and features one of the most iconic cartoon characters of all time, Mickey Mouse in his own attempt to collect water in order to fulfill various tasks.

You can download the discounted title on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch directly through the Apple App Store or by using the following links:


You can download Where's My Micky? for your iPhone or iPod Touch using the following link:

DownloadWhere's My Mickey? - Disney
PriceFREE
RequirementiOS 5.0 or greater


You can download Where's My Micky? XL for your iPad using the following link

DownloadWhere's My Mickey? XL - Disney
PriceFREE
RequirementiOS 5.0 or greater




Where's My Micky for iOS usually costs $0.99 for the iPhone or iPod Touch and costs $1.99 for the iPad. Solving the various puzzles in Where's My Mickey can be done by digging the ground and utilizing miscellaneous objects, such as valves, pipes, and more. The weather is a substantial part of the gameplay, too - in order to provide Mickey with the precious liquid, players have to manipulate wind, rain, and clouds. 

Where's My Mickey? comes with several episodes, each consisting of 20 levels. After players successfully finish a given episode, they can watch a short cartoon, which is starring Mickey Mouse and his friends (frankly, who else did you expect?). Additional level packs, which feature Goofy and Minnie Mouse, are available as in-app purchases, too.

Where's My Micky for Windows and Where's My Micky for Windows Phone are being offered for FREE for a limited time too. However Where's My Micky for Android has been priced at $1.99 and $2.99 for its regular and XL versions.
DJRipster Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment