Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Nokia Windows Phone concept


I love Nokia, but I have not been a  fan of Symbian OS for some time now. Nokia has done a great job making Symbian a stable platform and Symbian is one of the most comprehensive in terms of pure features. However I find that Symbian is not able to compete with modern smartphone platforms in terms of user friendliness.

Because of this we have seen a sharp decline in users on the platform despite strong developer support and platform support from Nokia.

Windows Phone on the other hand is something I have been waiting for since Apple released their first iPhone. It looks like WP is finally here but what if Nokia's current flagship were to run Windows Phone... Sigh... One can but dream
DJRipster Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment