Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[iOS app] Where’s My Perry


iOS_PerryDisney returns from its success with Where’s My Water with a new game – Where’s My Perry. You play as Perry the Platypus from the ‘Phineas and Ferb’ 'fame and you will have to turn water into steam and ice and use various gadgets to solve various puzzles.

You can download the game directly on your device through the Apple App Store or by using the link which follows:

Download Download from iTunes
Price $ 0.99
Requirements iOS 4.0 or greater


Check out the official trailer of ‘Where’s My Perry’


Where’s My Perry for the iPhone and the iPad features 80 levels across 4 chapters and the developers promise several free updates are on their way.


You can also download

DJRipster Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment